Frequently Asked Questions for Garden of lights
How do I purchase tickets for Heathcote’s Garden of Lights?
• You may purchase tickets online through our website: Heathcote Botanical Gardens
• Or you may purchase tickets at the gate we take cash and credit cards
• Or you may purchase tickets in advance from our gift shop.
I purchased tickets but am unable to attend the date I was planning to attend.
• Tickets are good for one admittance for any date of Garden of Lights. Once used they are scanned and no longer valid.
Is my membership at other gardens valid for discounted member price?
• Only Heathcote members may purchase the member priced tickets.
Do you have wheelchairs for public use?
• Yes, Heathcote has a few wheelchairs for public use, but they are on a first come basis.
Is there Handicapped parking?
• Yes, the parking directly in front of the gift shop entrance is reserved for handicapped parking. We recommend arriving early for the closest parking. Gates will not open until 5pm.
Am I allowed to bring my pet?
• Pets are not permitted for the Garden of Lights and other special after-hours public events.
What if the weather looks inclement will you still have the Garden of Lights?
• We recommend for the quickest information to check our social media channels for closure updates. In addition, depending on the timing we will update our website. As well you may call our location with Garden of Lights Closure inquiry. 772-464-4672 #8.
If I pay for admission to regular garden on a day of Garden of Lights does that include the Garden of Lights?
• Garden of Lights requires its own ticket purchase and is not included with any regular admission.
What should we wear to the Garden of Lights?
• We recommend weather appropriate clothing with comfortable closed toe walking shoes.
Are there refreshments available?
• Yes, there are beverages available for purchase at the gift shop and as well in the back of the gardens.
Is the gift shop open during the Garden of Lights?
• Yes! Please stop by the gift shop and shop the wonderful items in the gift shop.